– The Service Plan is currently being revised. Click here for more information –
– Findings from the March 2013 Service Planning Open Houses –
The Draft Service Plan describes the proposed bus route network that will use CTfastrak to provide fast, frequent and reliable service in the heavily-traveled New Britain to Hartford corridor. All routes in the corridor are included –both routes that operate on the CTfastrak mainline and routes that connect with CTfastrak. Proposed routes, operating schedules and vehicles used for each route are included. The goal of the Service Plan is to create an efficient route structure that attracts the maximum number of riders and provides the highest benefit to users for the minimum operating cost.
- Regional Service Plan Route Map (Draft)
- CTfastrak Local Routes (Draft)
- Existing and New Express Routes (Draft)
- New Connector and Circulator Routes (Draft)
- New Britain Area Local Routes - for current route information visit CTTransit
- Hartford Area Local Routes - for current route information visit CTTransit
Need help opening documents? Download Adobe Reader here.